Active Membership (Military Spouses) in the Fort Knox Spouses and Community Club (FKSCC) is open to:
- United States Military Identification card holders of all ranks, their spouses, and family members age 18 and above
- Civilian ID card holders, their spouses, and family members age 18 and above
- US Sponsored foreign liaison personnel, their spouses and family members age 18 and above.
Associate Membership (Non-Military spouse or friend of Fort Knox) in the FKSCC may be extended to:
- Non-United States Military Identification card holders, their spouses, and family members above 18 years of age
- Those to whom membership has been extended at the discretion of the Board of Governors
The FKSCC offers our members enjoyable luncheon programs, participation in internal and external fundraisers, and general membership meetings with the opportunity to share these experiences with other members and community leaders.
You may join the club at our summer Super Sign Up, or at any time during the Club Year. Please see the Forms page for our member application and for current dues information. If you are interested in being a vendor at our Super Sign-Up please download a copy of our Super Sign-Up Vendor Contract from our Forms page and mail it in.
FKSCC Membership Benefits include:
- Membership Directory
- Golf Leaf newsletter
- Monthly luncheons
For more information, or to become a member, please contact our Membership chairs, Erin Nonaka & Angel Faber, at firstname.lastname@example.org or download a copy of our Membership Application from the Forms Page.